Saturday, November 26, 2016

Meditation

Pain is somehow breaking a natural law

Intangible energies - this is what we need to identify

take your consciousness beyond time and space

Wake up and raise the vibration 

see for yourself

Only in love and peace can make you happy

I dont lose when i dont own or possess, nothing in this world is yourself

When we know the truth, we are awake.

1. Who am I? 
I am an energy/soul in a body. Coming home to myself

Naturally share light to others

2. What/Who is mine?
Nothing
Just as I am
I cannot own anything/anyone

Using my is a trap
God is mine

physical consciousness limits us

I know my worth has more to do with what I am not what i have

Honest & Integrity, everything I do is in my conscience

Violence to myself when we are in the dark

Let go of everything so you can be zero and God will make you full
Do not seek to follow in the footsteos of the ancient ones; seek what they sought. - Basho

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail - Ralph Waldo Emerson

You seek too much information and not enough transformation - Shirdi Sai Bara

Our real blessings often appear to us in the shapes of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures - John Addison

Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out so much of life. So aim above morality. Be not simply good ; be good for something - Henry David Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment