Saturday, November 26, 2016

Bible #7

61. Trust in God always
Mark 4:40
Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?

62. Give to God our problem
Psalm 23:4
Even tough I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil''

63. Must remove enemy gracefully
Joshua 7:13
Go, consecrate yourselves in preparation for tomorrow...

64. The Lord comes in the most unexpected times to teach us a lesson
Joshua 10:9
After an all-night march from Gilgal, Joshua took them by surprise.

65. Believe in God and conquer the world
Joshua 21:43-45
So the lord gave Israel all the land he had sworn to give forefathers and they took possession...

66. God is my knight in shining armor
Exodus 23:20-22
See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way...

67. BRIDE OF GOD :)
Revelation 19:1-11
After this I heard what sounded like the roar of great multitude in Heaven shouting :Hallelujah!

68. God will rule over me
Judges 8:23
But Gideon told them, "I will not rule over you, nor will my son rule over you.."

69. Be sensitive to His calls
1 Samuel 3:10
The Lord came and stood there calling as at the other times "Samuel! Samuel!

70. Trust in whatever the lord does in your life
1 Samuel 3:18
So Samuel told him everything, hiding nothing from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment