Saturday, November 26, 2016

Bible #8

71. God always has something for you
1 Peter 4:12-13
Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening...

72. God is in control
2 Corinthians 12:9
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness

73. Stick on the Rock
1 Samuel 2:2
There is no one holy like the lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God

74. God changed me
1 Samuel 10:6-8
The Spirit of the Lord will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them

75. God will look at the heart
1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him.

76. Be brave, God has molded you
1 Samuel 17:34-36
Your servant has been keeping his fathers sheep.

77. God fights for us
1 Samuel 17:47
All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves..

78. Let God do the judgment for other people
1 Samuel 24:12-13
May the Lord judge between you and me. And may the Lord avenge the wrongs you have done to me..

79. The reason to be compassionate to those who hurt you
1 Samuel 24:17-19
You are more righteous than I. You have treated me well, but I have treated you badly.

80. We must not take for granted God after his blessing
Deuteronomy 8:10-12
When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you

No comments:

Post a Comment