Saturday, November 26, 2016

Bible #9

81. Dont take God for granted
Deuteronomy 8:12-16
Otherwise, when you eat and are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down, and when your herds..

82. Dont forget the lord
Deuteronomy 8:17-20
You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me"

83. Do the right things
2 Samuel 7:3
Whatever you have in mind, go ahead and do it, for the Lord is with you

84. Dont be afraid he is with you
2 Samuel 10:12
Be strong and let us fight bravely for our people and cities of our God

85. Parable of hidden sin
2 Samuel 12:1-4
There were two men in a certain..

86. Stick on the rock
2 Samuel 22:47
The Lord lives! Praise be to my rock! Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!

87. David last will
1 Kings 2:2-4
I am about to go the way of all the Earth..

88. Forgive
2 Corinthians 2:10-11
If you forgive anyone, I also forgive him. And what I have forgiven - if there was anything to forgive-I have forgiven

89. God is with us always
Psalm 46:1-2
God is or refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear

Psalm 46:5
God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day.

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in..

90. God chose those who are weak
1 Corinthians 9:22-23
To the weak I became weak, to win the weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment