Saturday, November 26, 2016

Bible #10

91. My downfall.. and regret the day i have sinned against God
Revelation 2:4-5
Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstandfrom its place.

92. God knock on the door
Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door...

93. Blood moon
Revelation 6:12-13
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth...

94. God protects
Revelation 7:16-17
Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. 

95. Perfect love
Mark 12:30
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.. and with all your mind

96. Origin of 666
Revelation 13:18
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast..

97. Only 144,000 are exempted..
Revelation 14:1
Then I looked and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 

98. If you know God you will understand
Psalm 78:2
I will open my mouth with a parable;
    I will utter hidden things, things from of old—
things we have heard and known,
    things our ancestors have told us.
We will not hide them from their descendants;
    we will tell the next generation
the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord,
    his power, and the wonders he has done.

99. Stick on the rock
Psalm 78:35
They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their redeemer.

100. God promise like a love letter
WHOLE verse of Psalm 91

No comments:

Post a Comment