Saturday, November 26, 2016

Bible #1

Started collecting bible verses last 04-04-2014

1. For tough decision times
Proverbs 22:1
A good name is to be chosen rather great riches and favor is better than silverl or gold

2. When we meet with the Holy Spirit
John 16:13-14
But when he, the spirit of Truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify me because it is for me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

3. How to deal with people everyday
Matthew 1:16
I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

4. Even without bread, God will provide
Mark 8:21
He said to them "Do you still not understand?"

5. Even if i don't understand your plans for me, I know your plans are better than mine
Mark 5:36
Ignoring what they said, Jesus told the synagogue  ruler, "Don't be afraid, just believe"

6. When things go bad, it was just Satan
Mark 8:33
But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter, "Get behind me, Satan!"

7. Sometimes faith is little but needs to be restored
Mark 9:24
Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief"

8. A character of a leader, not selfish. Or a real good character, putting others interest first before them.
Mark 9:35
Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said "If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last"

9. Lord forgive my little faith
Psalm 27:5
For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling

10. For my friends
Romans 14:1-4
Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment