Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Letter to my Twin

It is funny how God teach us lessons and for this activity to be successful requires us learning to be balance.

I've seen your lens... and definitely you see mine too and i hope that we understand ourselves deeply when God decides to reunite us again and i know for that moment, we will never ever leave each other anymore.

I need to learn to deal with you spacing out.. and you to deal with me taking your time :)

But guess what, the soul knows no time and space therefore with no time , there is freedom and with no space, nothing is lost. We have found a solution to our worst nightmares. Our fears that have resurfaced.. but perfect love cast away fears, and God did that to us.

I need to learn to be alone... because i used to being with someone.. and realizing that i think it is the only reason why you will not be there when i needed you the most.. so i could learn it on my own.. on the other hand.. God teach you to be with someone because you used to be alone.. so you could appreciate having someone else in your life. See, this is all God's wonderful plan for us :) When you are in your darkest moments.. I am there to support you.. and make you feel that you are not alone.. and in my case God allowed you to leave me, in order for me to learn to find you in my darkest moments. In the end, I believe in God that we will see each other soon. We will just need to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment