Sunday, September 28, 2014

7. Freedom from bondage

I was always asking myself why God would let me be exposed to my only one weakness.. and thru this weakness I always ask myself my faith and trust in Him.

Whenever I got the urge of missing someone close to my heart but moved away, I always blame myself to where I go wrong.

I've tried so much to save the friendship but to no avail. You cannot do anything if the other party is not willing. You have to learn to let go and trust the Lord.

But I can't, i always have this false hope and i am blinded and not trusting God's promises.

But God is good to reveal to me that, somehow, that person was able to bother to even care block me out of his life not because he hates me that much.. but I know because he cares.

And to that day, I was set free! :)

I pray to God that one day, we will meet again.. and when that day comes, I pray to God that our hearts ready and healed.

God answered my prayer to learn to trust in Him, more faith in Him and free of bondage of emotional bond.

And God also teaches me to learn to love my enemy and includes Satan. When I love my enemy just like God loves me, i can be like Job in no time. Where God put away Job from the hands of His enemy.

In time, Satan will just let me go not because he hates me but because he cares and wants me to be happy as well because he will know God loves him the way He loves me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment