Sunday, September 28, 2014

5. O-ring

My Cousin needed an O-ring, that is a spare part of his car for repair.

So we go to Alabang to get an O-ring but unfortunately there is no stock available. The agent was so accommodating he was really doing everything he can to find an available O-ring.

He also tried calling their Pasay branch to check whether there is an available O-ring but to no avail. As we are about to give up, I asked the Lord for guidance and assistance so He help us find an O-ring.

"Lord, we really need the O-ring now, I know you know this, but I am still asking you to help us find one. You are Almighty and you can do miracle even if there is no O-ring that exist, but you can still do in your name... please do a miracle for me." I prayed.

After I said that, the supervisor approach us and ask what is our problem. Then we stated our problem and he said someplace to look also. Like at the back of the store or something. And guess what, there is an O-ring in there!! Miracle right?!!! :)

God is good and praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment