Sunday, September 28, 2014

10. Urgent On-Call

Before I used to get mad when they are calling me for an urgent on-call, but now I have learned to adjust to unexpected things already, may it be positive or not.

Turn things negative into positive, that is how we do living proactively on Earth. And when we are positive, we attract positive things as well.

So okay, I stayed in the office, bond with my friends and project team more which is good. And actually I was scheduled for a minor surgery that day in Alabang, but since I cannot go there due to the urgent call, I just do to Medical City instead.

To my surprise, the wound is still fresh that we cannot to the surgery. Thinking about the delay tactic God did, He did not want me to go to Alabang because He know I would just waste my time there.

So the Urgent On-call was actually a blessing!

I will get an overtime pay, I was able to bond with friends and team mates and most I did not waste my time going to Alabang to check my wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment