Sunday, September 28, 2014

4. 7 HabitsTraining

I always tried my best to have the MTP and the 7 Habits training but to no avail.

They always decline and reject me..

But in God's perfect timing, I was able to attend the 7 Habits and I enjoyed it so much!!

I was thinking if He gave me this instantly before, maybe I wont be able to absorb the things He wanted me to teach in there. So its just perfect!

So sometimes, when we pray God answer immediately because you need it right there, and God sometimes answer to just wait because its not yet time, and lastly He answer No, because it can do you more harm than good!

Trust is the only key to be able to decipher how the Lord moves in his mysterious ways. We can deduce his ways if we continue to walk with Him and to continue learning to love and trust Him. If you trust, love and respect someone, you will get to know Him better right? And your communication will always be clear because you knew each other.

That's how Lord works with us in communicating, we have to listen and we don't only ask :) That is why its called communicating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment