Sunday, September 28, 2014

2. SSS ID

My company conducted a seminar about the SSS, Philhealth and Pagibig. Since I wanna know more about the benefits, and which I always neglect to understand in the past, this is a good opportunity from God to hear what those can offer me.

I am thankful that I understand it very well now, given I am learning to actually listen :)

During an SSS seminar at 8 am, I am the only one that attended the session. So while waiting, I talked with the speaker. During our conversation, it happens that he was a back slider.
And we talked about how amazing God is in my life. Hopefully I was able to inspire him to go back to God again because God miss him already. In that small span of time, I pray that God will enlighten his spirit again to go back.

So we also talked about how important I have an SSS ID. I told him that i was not able to get it since 2006 which is 7 year ago.. "that is how irresponsible I was before", I admit.

So I called the SSS Office to inquire about my ID. They told me that they have delivered that to IBM 5 years ago, but I did not get any.

"Lord, this was a hassle, and I do not have time to get the ID again... I pray you can help me get an ID again thru my company, like they initiate something so they will be the one to organize the ID issuance or something." I prayed.

Soon, my manager emailed us that there will be a unified ID where SSS, PHilhealth and Pagibig ID are already there. All we have to do is to fill up the form he gave us and we are all set.

See how God moves here? I only asked for an SSS ID, and He gave me so much more!!

Praise the Lord for his little blessings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment