Sunday, September 28, 2014

3. Dinner from Jay

My money was so tight, and it is still Tuesday and I only got Php 150 left on my pocket.

I still have 3 more days before pay day and I do not know how in the wolrd can I survive with a Php 150 in my pocket.

But I prayed to God and trust him that he can do something for this dilemna.

During dinner, I was thinking of going to the 11th floor or just eat in the condo. But there is a strong urge to go to the 11th floor so I decided to go there instead.

When I get out of the elevator, I saw a friend of mine and he offered me his extra fee dinner from his training :) Another answered prayer!! I know God is doing something and helping me get through this little test.

Wednesday is my first day in my training in 7 Habits, so its a free breakfast and lunch.
But what about my dinner? There is an extra food from lunch that I kept and that is my dinner for the day :) Praise the Lord.

Thursday is my second day in my 7 Habits training, free breakfast and lunch but I did not get any extra lunch for my dinner. So I was saying, He will do something about it. When we are going home, the 7 Habits speaker is waiting for his taxi so I just decided to stay with her first since I could no longer see her that much after the training, I am maximizing the time that I can be able to ask her questions.. of course for free :) And guess what, she got that urge to eat at Mongkok and she just invited me to eat with her. I was surprised when she treat me to dinner and of course I know it was a blessing and I say thanks :)

I do not say no to blessings anymore since I do not ask for it, it was given freely so I do not need to be guilty of anything :)

Friday my last day in 7 habits training, again free breakfast and lunch and well it was already payday and I still have the Php150 intact :)

God is good right?!

You may be wondering, so why do you still cannot get out of debt if you have your God now?

Exactly my point!! Because only God can get me out of my debt and I am still in the processing of learning to trust in Him when I have nothing :) That is the lesson I have to learn.

Because my money and God's money is infinite!! And we are joint account on that savings... our wealth is spread all over the world, and we cannot even contain that in one bank.

Tell me, is there a bank that can handle a savings of infinity?? I know no one can!! So we spread the money all over the world! IF i need it I will just ask God, and He will sign the withdrawal slip and give it to me!! :) So why would I be afraid of not having money?

Soon, God will get me out of debt and have abundant wealth, as He promised! :)

God is the best provider!! No one else can do that for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment