Sunday, September 28, 2014

1. Php5k for Dick A4 Enrollment

One day I asked my mother how much it cost for my brothers enrollment in A4, this is a car school that teaches student to drive.

"Mommy, how much do you need for Dick's A4 enrollment?" I asked.

"Php 5k" she replied.

The moment she told me the amount, I already asked the Lord.

"Lord, I know that you can do something for the request, I claim and trust you on this." I quietly exclaimed.

After 2 hours, my cousin Joselito ask me if he can use my credit card for a transaction then he will pay me in cash. So I said yes to that.

Do you know how much he needs? Php5k :D

That instant i got Php5k cash!! And that is with the Lord's grace.

I know this is still a credit but I have money coming so I do not need to worry. Who am I to worry when I have a joint account with the Lord?

When I give the money to my mother, she said " I said it was Php12k", she said confusingly.

I replied,"No you dont, I am absolutely sure it is Php5k :)"


No comments:

Post a Comment