Sunday, September 28, 2014

6. Winner in Ice Breaker Game

We have an All hands meeting and they conducted an ice breaker game. The winning group will have a prize of Php4k worth of Buon Giorno meal.

I was so excited for the prize because I never tried eating in Buon Giorno so I asked God to help my team to play well!!

And we won!!!

First round was we are 1 point and the rest are 0.

Then one manager told me that they will add more prize for the 2nd round.

And we got 3 points and the other team is 2 points so we needed a tie breaker.

I was praying to not get nervous about it because we are with God and that He will gave us victory and yes we won!!

There is even a funny thing that happened to us because I was mistaken to be in the wrong place on the game, so we proactively learned from that mistake and ask the person on our right and left if we are in the proper position. I think that it helped us a lot during that game just because we made mistake in the past!

And again thank you Lord for blessing us to win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment