Monday, September 13, 2010

Qoutes #29

"I still cant find a way to let go of you... whatever happens ill stay... no matter how painful the ending... ill stay..." - Crisena
There comes a time that i really find it hard to analyze how i wanted to stay with someone uncertain. At first i was getting opinions from my friends and they gave me negative thoughts about it. And i realized i should not talk about it with them, i know they are concerned but i realized, it is me who can answer to all of my questions.

The only question is: where am i going to be happy? If waiting will make me happy, then ill wait. If staying will be happy even if ill be walking blind and walk blurry, ill stay. No matter what happens, ill stay, even if the risk is high and painful.

I know i dont have to expect anything from you, but as long as we talk and i feel you stay, i feel fine. I know i may do something wrong along the way, but i will try my best to make things right.

Whatever the ending, ive decided to fight, now lets get back to business. No expectations, no limits and no deadline, just pure bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment