Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Qoute #25

"Its harder to smile when you know you are about to cry when crying is the only solution for me to take you back...
but then i realized it would be better if i say
its harder to cry when i am about to smile...
when smiling is the only solution for me to thank you for coming back..." - Crisena
Before i experience saying good bye with someone so special in my heart. I decided that when we see each other face to face, i want that he will never see me cry or sad because we have to part ways. I want that last moments be memorable even though its painful. I know it would be the last time i could see his face, the last time i could talk with him, so i see to it that every moment we share are just happy moments even though its also killing me. The time that we are about to really let go of each other, i really had a hard time putting on a mask on my face just to be able to smile.

Time pass and i was surprised that he was coming back. This is the time when i told myself that its much harder to cry now when all i think of is smile since i never have thought of him coming back to my life again. The old flame is still there.. and nothing has changed. I am happy now that at least, we are still able to talk again. As simple as that, no pressure and no expectations... just the mere fact that you are just there for me and you will never ever let me go again, i am happy... this is what i call "eternal bliss".

No comments:

Post a Comment