Monday, September 6, 2010

Qoute #20



"this is a one way street im takin
and at the end of the road is a death toll
a death toll..
where i can find this pill to kill my brain
and the words you gave for my heart to stop" - Crisena

When the most important person left you behind, the feeling is like you wanted to die. You feel lost and you feel alone. You only see death coming near you and you loose hope.

Qouted from my friends


"ill give you the pill to kill my brain and the words from my heart to stop" - Lolo

This is a death pill where it will let your brain to stop functioning and so do your heart. Your heart will stop beating and eventually you became uninterested with anybody else. All you want was the person who left you alone in the dark. Even after all the heart aches, this person is the only way to save you from death. Nothing is more important to you than he/she coming back to your life


No comments:

Post a Comment