Saturday, September 4, 2010

Qoute #8


"the most rarest eyes are yours...

will it ever look at me again?

will i ever see it blink to me again??

or will i just always miss those smoky eyes forever..



i am calling you..

give me a chance to love again..

and live forever young to heaven with you.." - Crisena

I was so in love with this guy who had the rarest eyes... when i say rare its because his eyes are the only ones that can see the deeper side of me. He knows me very well and deeply understand every little thing about me. He appreciate me a lot in my own little ways.


Unfortunately, we are going on our separate ways due to complications on our relationship. I am wondering if i can see those eyes again? I wish he would look back on me again. I wish to see his eyes blinking at me again. Those smoky eyes he possess i missed so much.. but since i still dont know if i will still get that chance to see him again, im always wondering if it will look back at me again.

 
I want him to know how much i miss him, how much i wanted more of him and how much i love him.. and i want fate to do it for me.. i want fate to give us the chance to love again... i wish that God will give me his wonderdul gift.. and that is YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment