Saturday, September 4, 2010

Qoute #12


"i saw you walk away from me
and i was afraid youll never look back again
ive tasted this before..
never again to take this pill...
that will put my heart to stop..


look at me..
can you see im dying now..
will you save me from death..
hear me..
kiss me..
let me feel you again in my arms..


hold me tight..
and never let me go..
o how i miss those words that makes me light..
words that puts on this face; an eternal smile..
a sight only angels can see..
harmony whenever your here with me.." - Crisena
The first stanza is about someone walking away in our lives. Ofcourse we do not want to let go of them since they are very important to us. We experience people walking in and out of our lives and its really hard for us to move on when they left. The pill im talking about here is a metaphor of the "death pill" something to kill your brains and stop from functioning and when the brain stop to function and so do your heart. This is an excerpt from my special friends qoute Thanks for the qoute.
"Ill give you the pill to kill your brain and the words for your heart to stop". - Lolo
The second stanza is about asking him to look back and see how painful it is that he is now out of your world. You want that special person to save you from being hurt and from dying. You want his kisses, his love, and the feeling that he wont let go of you again.


The third stanza is about missing that special someone, and that he is the only person that can make you happy. Its like even when you have died, only that person can save you and make you happy and live in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment