Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Qoute #37

"the truth is all of us will die.. the question is... what will you do if you die today?" - Meong
I was delighted to see this status from a friend of mine which makes me remember of my true insights of what i call "gift of life".

Before i read this qoutation, i was down and lonely due to some inevitable circumstances that made me sad and depressed. But i forgot at a minute that i always make it to a point to live a happy life no matter how painful my life can be... but it must not stop there. I must move on and be happy and appreciate what life can offer. I was thankful that i have remembered this mindset of mine so i could go on again and be strong.

My response to the qoute was:


"Being afraid of death means you are not happy at all today. When you live your life like you can die exactly at this moment i could say you are happy and contented with life.That is why they always say live your life to the fullest, some may not be good at you/circumstances seems to be bad at times but as long as you accept them and thank them from coming and not be bitter about it then there is life. The gift of life of eternal happiness is when you are happy in every seconds of your life  Hello death you can take me anytime im happy now (even death will be afraid to take someone as happy as you are)" - Crisena

No comments:

Post a Comment