Monday, December 10, 2012

I Thank and Praise God

I thank the Lord for the gifts i received today.

Now i realized that in Gods time.. everything is perfect :)

You know what i've been through in this blog.. all of my pains, misery, anxiety, doubts... all these questions are already answered.. if my memory does not fail me i think i wrote those questions in detail in one of my letters.

God is so good..

I attended church yesterday and i was really touched and im crying.. He was telling me that he was inviting me... that God has a plan for my life.. and that i have surrender myself to His will.

I learn to let go and surrender myself to you my Lord. Thank you so much for all the things you've done to me, i appreciate more why i have to experience those pains before... because i am intended to be in it for your Plans :)

#unexpected #unusual #unbelievable
#the unbelievable is believable when god is involved - your life will never be the same again :) 

Thank God and always pray to connect with Him everyday! 

1 comment: