Monday, December 17, 2012

Excerpt #6

51. You cant kill an idea, can you? He wants to destroy me inch by inch. Its a game, Lestrade, and not one i'm willing to play.

52. Sherlock: I don't care what people think.
Watson: You'd care if they thought you were stupid or wrong.
No, that would just make them stupid or wrong
Watson: Sherlock, i don't want the world believing you're.. A fraud.
Sherlock: you're worried they're right.. What? That they're right about me. That's why you are upset. You cant entertain the possibility they maybe right. Moriarty is playing with your mind too, cant you see whats going on.
Watson: no i know you for real.
Sherlock: 100%
Watson: well nobody could fake being such an annoying dick all the time.

53. Hes got my whole life story, that's what you do when you sell a big lie, you wrap it up in the truth to make it more palatable. It'll be your word against his. Hes been sowing doubt into peoples mind. There is only one thing he needs to do to complete his game and that..is to kill me.

54. You are wrong you know, you do count. You've always counted and I've always trusted you. But you were right i'm not okay.

55. Alone is what i have. Alone protects me.

56. All my life I've been searching for distraction  and you were the best distraction and now i don't even have you because I've beaten you. And you know what, in the end it was easy. Now ive got to go back playing with the ordinary people and it turns out you're ordinary, just like all of them. I know you'd fall for it, that's your weakness. You always want everything to be clever.

57. Sherlock: I don't have to die if i got you.I am you. Prepared to do anything. Prepared to burn. Prepared to do what ordinary people wont do. You want me to shake hands with you in hell? I shall not disappoint you.
Moriarty: i see you are not ordinary, you are me. As long as i'm alive you can save our friends, you've got a way out.

58. Watson: I'm angry.
Mrs. Hudson: Its okay john, there's nothing usual in that. That's the way he made everyone feel.





No comments:

Post a Comment