Saturday, December 8, 2012

Excerpt #1

1. Watson: "Its primary school stuff. How can you not even know that?"
Sherlock: "Well, if i ever did, ive deleted it. Listen, this is my hard drive and it only makes sense to put things in there that are useful. Really useful. Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish. That makes it hard to get the stuff that really matters.

2. All that matters to me is the work! Without that, my brain rots.

3. Lestrade, ive been summoned.

4. Moriarty: "Why does anyone do anything? We were made for each other...
Sherlock: "Then talk to me in your own voice.."
Moriarty: "Patience..."

5. O.. I cant be the only person in the world that gets bored.

6. You are enjoying this arent you? Joining the dots...

7. Watson: I hope youll be very happy together
Sherlock: Sorry what?
Watson: There are lives at stake, sherlock. Just so you know, do you care about that all?
Sherlock: Will caring about them help save them?
Watson: Nope
Sherlock: Then Ill continue not to make that mistake

8. Why hasnt he phoned, he's broken his pattern. Why?

9. Sherlock: Why are you doing these?
Moriarty: I want.. to watch you...dance...

10. Watson: That was amazing. It was extraorindary, quite extraordinary
Sherlock: Thats not what people normally say
Watson: Wat do people normally say?
Sherlock: Piss off

No comments:

Post a Comment