Thursday, December 13, 2012

Excerpt #4


31. I love this.. This little game of ours

32. Brainy is the new sexy

33. Watson:Why your phone makes that noise?
Sherlock: what noise?
Watson: that noise, the one you just made
Sherlock: its a text alert or means i got a text

34. All lives end, all hearts are broken
Caring is not an advantage, sherlock

35. Watson: does he have a girflfriend or any relationship?
Mrs Hudson: i dont know
Watson: how can we not know?
Mrs Hudson: he is sherlock. How will we ever know what goes on in that funny old head?

36. Watson:He is writing sas music, does not eat, barely talks.id say he is heart broken but well hes sherlock, he does all that anyway
Irene: hello dr watson
Watson: tell him you are alive
Irene: hed come after me
Watson: ill come after you if you dont
Irene: i believe you. I know what he likes and i needed to disappear.
Watson: then how come i can see you and i dont even want to? Tell him you are alive
Irene: what do i say?
Watson: what do you normally say? Youve texted him a lot
Irene: just the usual stuff.
Watson: There is no usual in this case
Irene: good morning i like your funny hat..
Im sad tonight lets have dinner
You look sexy on crimewatch, lets have dinner
Im not hungry lets have dinner
Watson: you flirted with sherlock holmes?
Irene: at him? he never replies
Watson: no, sherlock always replies to everything
Irene: does that makes me special?

37. Molly: is that a phone?
Sherlock: its a camera phone
Molly: and u r xraying it?
Sherlock: yes i am
Molly: whos phone is it?
Sherlock: a womans
Molly: ur gf?
Sherlock: shes my gf bcoz im xraying her possessions?
Molly: well we do silly things!
Sherlock: she sent this to my address. She loves to play games

38. Irene: I make my way in the world, i misbehave. I like to know people will be on my side exactly when i need them to be.
Sherlock: So how do you avquire this information?
Irene: I told u i misbehave
Watson: but youve acquired something more danger than protection
Irene: yes, but i dont understand it
Watson: i assumed show me
Sherlock: the passcode
Irene: its not working
Watson: no bcoz its duplicate i had made into which you just entered the numbers 1058. I assumed youd choose something more specific than that, but thanks, anyway
Irene: i told u that camera phone was my life. I know when its in my hand
Sherlock: you are rather good
Irene: your not so bad
Watson: hamish. John hamish watson, just if you were looking for baby names

39. I had one of the countrys best cryptographers take a look, though he was mostly upside down, as i recall. Couldnt figure it out. What can you do mr holmes? Go on impress a girl

40. Irene: Have u ever had anyone?
Sherlock: sorry what?
Irene: And when i say had, im being indelicate
Sherlock: i dont understand
Irene:Ill be delicate then, Lets have dinner
Sherlock: why?
Irene:You might be hungry
Sherlock: im not
Irene:Good
Sherlock: why would i.. Want to have dinner..if i wasnt hungry?
Irene: Mr holmes if it was the end of the world, if this was the very last night...Would you have dinner with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment