Friday, December 14, 2012

Excerpt #5


41. Mycroft: One lonely naive man desparately tries to show off and a woman clever enough to make him feel special.
Sherlock: you should screen your defense people more carefully
Mycroft: im not talking about MOd man, im talking about you
The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption. Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance.
How quickly did you decipher that email for her?
Sherlock: was it a full minute
Mycroft: or were you really eager to impress?
Irene: i think it was less than five seconds.

42. Irene: The ice man and the virgin. Didnt even ask for anything, he just likes to cause trouble, now thats my kind of man.

Microft: and here you are the dominatrix who brought a nation to its knees.Nicely played.
Sherlock: no, you are carried away. The game was too elaborate, you were enjoying yourself too much. There is no such thing as too much. Enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine.craving the distraction of the game, i sympathise, but sentiment?
Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
Irene: sentiment? What are you talking about?
Sherlock: you.
Irene: you dont actually think i was interested in you? Why? Because youre the great sherlock holmes? The clever detective in the funny hat?
Sherlock: no, because i took your pulse. Elevated. Your pupils dilated. I imagine watson thinks loves a mystery to me, but chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive.when we first met, you told me that disguise is always a self portrait - how true of you. The combination to your safe, your measurements, but this is far more intimate, this is your heart, and you should never let it rule your head. Yu could have chosen a number and walked out with everything.but you couldnt resist it, could you? Ive always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
Irene: everything i just said, its not real.
Sherlock: yes i know, and thisis just losing.
TypeSherlock: i am sherlocked

43. Sherlock: why would it upset you?

Watson: just try to keep a low profile.

44. Watson:Look sherlock, we have to be rational about this. Ok now you, of all people, cant just.. Lets just stick to what we know, yes? Stick to the facts

Sherlock: once youve ruled the impossible, must be true.
Watson: what does that mean?
Sherlock: look at me.. Im afraid john.. Ive always been able to keep myself distant. Divorce myself from feelings. But look you see, bodys betraying me. Interesting, yes, emotions.

45. There are 2 types of fan
Type a: catch me before i kill again
Type b: your bedrooms just a taxi ride away.

46. Reporter: Theres all sorts of gossip in the press about you.
Sooner or later youre going to need someone on our side
Someone to set the record straight
Sherlock: you think youre the girl for that job, do you?
Report: Im smart, you can trust me...
Sherlock: good.. Well, look at me and tell me what you see.
If you are that skillful, you dont need an interview... You can just read what you need. I see someone whos hungry. I dont see smart. I dont see someone trustworthy. Ill give you a qoute. If you like. Three little words.
You repel me.

47. Every fairytale needs a good old fashion villian. You need me or youre nothing.
Bcoz we are just alike.

48. Aren't ordinary people adorable.

49. I want to solve the problem. our problem. the final problem. its gonna start very soon sherlock... the fall. but dont be scared, Falling is just like flying, except there's a more permanent destination.

50. When he was dying, he was always cheerful, he was lovely, except when he thought no one could see.  I saw him once, he looked sad.you looked sad, when you think he cant see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment