Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Qoute #61

I wish that when i wake up in the morning
Everything will be in place the way it used to be
I once ruined my life
And now i dont know how to fix it

Is there someone out there who can help me with my problem?
Is there someone out there who cares?
Is there someone out there who knows how to mend?
I need your help, May God send you to me now...


I mess up with my life
Now i dont know how to keep it clean
Now i dont know how to organize
Now i dont know what to do

Am I the only one responsible of all my mistake?
Am I the only one who deserve to suffer?

Is this not enough?
How long do i need to pay for all my sins?

Why? Can anyone give me an answer why?
Anybody... before i completely lose myself
Help me please...

I wish things would be better in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment