Friday, May 6, 2011

Excerpt #2

11. Simply having the courage to say senseless things made me euphoric. I was free, with no need to seek or give explanations for what I was doing. This freedom lifted me to the heavens -  where a greater love, one that forgives everything and never allows to feel abandoned, once again enveloped me.

12. It feels like my faith is coming back. - a joy that empowered my fears and was stronger than my attempts to control every second of my life.

13. I realized that my tears were a gift.

14. I think that God, in Her infinite wisdom, conceals heal in the midst of paradise - so that we will always be alert, so that we wont forget the pain as we experience the joy of compassion.

15. one you can love without taking so much risk.

16. I will not talk to my own darkness anymore.

17. A fall from the 3rd flr hurts as much as a fall from the hundredth.

18. Fate is strange - almost no one I know married the first love of their lives. Those who did are always telling me that they missed something important, that they did not experience all that they might have.

19. The closer we get to God through our faith, thesimpler He becomes. And the simpler He becomes, the greater His presence.

20. Resolve your own internal battle and break the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment