Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 35: Gods Power in Your Weakness

1. God says " My thoughts and my ways are higher than yours" so he often acts in ways that are the exact opposite of what we expect.

2. God also uses our weakness for His glory.

3. Like common pottery, we are fragile and flawed and break easily. But God will use us if we allow Him to work through our weakness.

4. God I believe you love me and know whats best for me.

5. Whenever you feel weak, God is reminding you to depend on Him.

6. Ministry begins with vulnerability. The more you let down your guard, take off your mask, and share your struggles, te more God will be able to use you in serving others.

7. Humility is not putting yourself down or denying your strengths; rather, it is being honest about your weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment