Saturday, August 6, 2016

1. Life is no straight and easy corridor along which we travel free and unhampered, but maze passages, through which we must seek our way, lost and confused, now and again checked in a blind alley. But always we have faith a door will open for us, not perhaps one that we ourselves would ever have thought of, but one that will ultimately prove good for us. - A.J. Cronin

2. When you stopped being afraid, you feel good!

3. The quicker you let go of the old cheese, the sooner you find the new cheese.

4. I am beginning to think there is more to this than I thought. I like the idea of letting go of old behavior instead of letting go of the relationship. Repeating the same behavior will just get you the same results.

5. As far as work goes, maybe instead of changing jobs, I should be changing the way I am doing the job. I'd probably have a better position if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment