Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Perfect Love

1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love

When someone told me about this verse, I always wonder if this is actually possible.

I even wonder if there is really perfect love..

When that person left me, i told myself.."So what was that verse for anyway??"

People will come and go.. yes.. only if you do not know how to perfectly love them.

No one will leave anyone if they understand how to truly love..

As for me, I guess I never learned to really love truly..

Because perfect love is when you understand how to truly Love God.

I asked myself, when I love God do I love the way He loves me?

I say No, because I hurt people... intentionally or unintentionally I did...

so there will be an answer to my question why they will leave.. because before I do not know how to truly love.

God bless me thy wisdom to truly learn to love, just as how He loves me...

No comments:

Post a Comment