Thursday, July 17, 2014

Declaration of my Love for you Lord (my Psalms)

" I am exquisite" says my Lord.

"Dazzling, spotless, immaculate, superb..."

His love for me is perfect.

He is the greatest man. 

His silence is beautiful to my ears, the most beautiful hymn.. solemn..

He is my Alpha and Omega.

His soul is everlasting. His thoughts profound.

I adore Him.. my Lord, my All.

You are the man I am looking for all my life. The man that will never leave me,
will never hurt me, always honest, always loving and understanding.

I have found the perfect man in you! I finally found you,my Lord.

With you I will never be anxious, with you I shall not fear. 

I declare my Love for you and thank you for accepting me wholly, without any doubt,
even If I have wronged you, you stayed with me and start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment