Friday, January 21, 2011

A letter to myself

There had been a make or break decision in my life before and looking now i think it did not work out well... and i cant take back everything from the day i made that decision..

I once look back and i saw that everything is in place except me.. i was stuck in no where..

Now i realize to obtain the balance i should not look back.. I should let go of all the things I know can affect me right now.. Accept the things the way it should be..

I have too many hang ups in life and as long as i entertain it.. I will only entertain negative things and suffer like this... It will be hard to walk like this forever...

The one thing i know ive lost is nobody but myself.. and i think that is the only reason to look back... I should find myself...

I wanted that when people see me again.. they would know its me... the happy and contented me, the strong and stress free...

I think its time to move on now before i completely lose myself...

Life must not be played as complicated as it seems to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment