Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can anyone give me the right answer to my question?

Again i found myself locked in darkness...

When will i ever see the light again.. i hope and pray that everyday in my life i will wake up happy...

I once walk out of my comfort zone and it did not work out well...

Now i am planning to leave my comfort zone again.. im afraid to try once more..

Lord will you take me with you so i can have peace of mind..

I dont want to be disturbed every now and then... ive been trying to live my life the right way yet i dont know if im taking the right track.. please lead me to the right path.. im lost Lord... i dont know what to do and how i can live my life with this everyday baggage.. its so heavy.. i need your help Lord...

I am sorry for being human.. for being a sinner..

No comments:

Post a Comment