Saturday, December 3, 2016

Bible #14

131. Be happy while you are here on Earth
Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young and let your heart give you joy in the days of your life...

132. Silver Cord
Ecclesiastes 12:6-7
Remember him-before the silver cord is severed or the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the...

133. Solomon to lovers <3
Song of songs 1:9
I liken you, my darling, to a mare harnessed to one of the chariots of Pharaoh.

134. Woman must behave before the coming of the man for them
Song of songs 2:7
Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of the field: Do not arouse...

135. Lover
Song of songs 2:16
My lover is mine and I am his; he browses among the lilies.

136. Wait and behave again - 2nd warning :P
Song of songs 3:5
Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the Gazelles and by the does of the field: Do not arouse...

137. Let go..
Song of songs 3:1-2
All night long on my bed I looked for the one my heart loves; I looked for but did not find him. I will get up now and go about the city, through its streets and squares; I will search for the one my heart loves. So I looked for him but did not find him.

138. Gilead
Song of songs 4:1
How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh how beautiful! Your eyes behind your veil are doves. Your hair is like...

139. Let go..
Song of songs 5:6
I opened for my lover, but my over had left; he was gone. My heart sank at his departure...

140. God will find your way back to me :)
Song of songs 5:8
O daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you - if you find your lover, what will you tell him? Tell him I am faint with love.




No comments:

Post a Comment