Friday, April 25, 2014

Teachings

God teaches me many things.

It was really hard to be as perfect as God, but through His grace, this is all possible.

I understand why people say they feel judged.. When people do wrong or bad things, we do not need to tell them they are wrong, we just have to show them. We have to be a living example that doing wrong things will not make them happy in the long run. And God is the only one that can judge us.

I say my sorry for those people who felt that I judged them. Its just that, I am still learning my craft, and I do not know yet how to handle it.

Humbling down. One of the hardest thing i ever learned in this walk. It is hard to humble down and say sorry.. I live life never saying this words.. now I have to learn to say it.. sincerely.

I hurt people, and they hurt me too.. but that does not mean I need to take on revenge. Even if I do not understand what it can do to me, being humble and forgiving just seems to be very important.

I wish I was able to learn this early on, but again, I have to move forward. Next time, Ill be more loving and more forgiving.

I do not know what's in store for me, and I hope that God would find a way to ease the pain my old life has caused me.

Beginning of change is the hardest step so one can enjoy the rest. This too shall pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment