Thursday, February 6, 2014

Excerpt # 1

1. I'd shake my head microscopically and exhale in response

2. It occurred to me why they call it "eye contact"

3. I fear oblivion (fact or condition of forgetting or having forgotten)

4. Withholding judgment! When can I see you?

5. That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.

6. That's why I like you. Do you realize how rare it is to come across a hot girl who creates an adjectival version of the word pedophile? You are so busy being you that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are.

7. I'm in love with you and m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you and i know that love is just a shout into the void and that oblivion is inevitable and that we are all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust and i know the sun will swallow only the earth well ever have and i'm in love with you.

8. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.

9. I'm on a roller coaster ride that only goes up and it is my privilege and my responsibility to ride all the way up with you.

10. The world is not a wish-granting factory

No comments:

Post a Comment