Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Qoute #88

In a glimpse of an eye
It will change everything
I dont know how to adopt right now
And Im afraid i cant handle it
But with your hands in mine
I know there is nothing to worry about

Hold me close dont let me go
Live with me in my memory
Keep me sane always

For tomorrow is another day
To write another story
===
i know that in life
people come and go
and that things are changing
and that is something you cannot control
mostly all the time
changes are really hard and that
it can consume you as a person
changes, pressures, stress
this are some of the things i know are hard to handle
but i know that with God and with
all the people who cares for me
i know that ill be good
that i dont have to worry about a thing
i wish that these people wont leave me
like some of them do
so as to keep me alive
i wish that they will always be there for me
and that they wont leave me again
because i know everyday
will be different
and everyday will always be special

No comments:

Post a Comment